Software-Defined Storage (SDS) allows organizations to free data beyond the limitations of hardware. It is designed to help companies store data with greater agility, scalability, and cost efficiencies, while also providing strategic analytical value. In today’s data driven world, this is key to giving your company the best possible competitive advantage.
IBM Spectrum Storage: Six Product Offerings to Meet Unique Needs
IBM Spectrum Storage family of software-defined storage solutions offers innovative technology to meet your company’s unique needs. In today’s IT environments, a key challenge is not only storing mass amounts of data, but also utilizing it to deliver strategic value. SDS allows companies to improve the value of their data and overcome challenges of traditional storage environments. With six product offerings, IBM’s Spectrum Storage family allows companies to choose the best solution for their requirements:
- IBM Spectrum Control: Analytics-driven data management to reduce costs
- IBM Spectrum Protect: Optimized data production to reduce backup costs
- IBM Spectrum Archive: Fast data retention to reduce the total cost of ownership for active data archive
- IBM Spectrum Virtualize: Virtualization of mixed environments to store more data
- IBM Spectrum Accelerate: Enterprise storage for quick cloud deployment
- IBM Spectrum Scale: High-performance, highly scalable storage for unstructured data
IBM: A World Leader in Software-Defined Storage
IBM has been recognized by International Data Corporation (IDC) as a world leader in software-defined storage environments. As an IBM Business Partner, CompuTec Integrated Solutions leverages best-in-class IBM technology to fuel IT environments. We are ready to help your organization manage high-density application workloads and foster growth. Our technical experts can work with you to find solutions that fit your company’s unique needs. Please contact us today to learn more on how our solutions can benefit your business operations!